|School Name:||Kent School|
|Location:||1 Macedonia Road, Kent, Connecticut, USA|
|Motto:||Temperantia, Fiducia, Constantia (Simplicity of Life, Directness of Purpose, Self-Reliance)|
|Year Group:||Grade 9 - Grade 12 and a small post-graduate class|
|No. of Students:||565|
|No. of Boarders:||515|
|Average Class:||12 students|
Kent's 1200 acres includes 13 playing fields, a cross-country running course in Macedonia Valley, a piece of the Appalachian Trail and a stretch of the Housatonic River.
|Average SAT:||628 critical reading, 640 math., 636 writing|
22 interscholastic sports, 56 interscholastic teams
|Director of Admissions:
Kathryn F. Sullivan
1 Macedonia Road, Kent, Connecticut, USA
+1 (860) 927 6111
- Students at Kent come from more than 40 foreign countries and nearly as many states.
- Kent has been a pioneer in educating a variety of students, regardless of their social or economic status. Father Sill was committed to educating students from "all walks of life."
- 9th and 10th grade applicants must take the SSAT. The school code is 4336.
- 11th grade applicants may submit the PSAT. Your scores should be included with your transcript.
- PG applicants may submit the SAT or ACT. Your scores should be included with your transcript.
- International students must take the TOEFL in addition to the SSAT, PSAT or SAT.
- Residential Buildings: North Dorm, Borsdorff Hall (Middle North), Middle Dorm South, Case Dorm, Dining Hall Dorm, Field Dorm, and Hoerle Hall (a new state-of-the-art dorm).
2012/13 US High School Boarding Fees# (USD$) Per Year
|7th Grade (12/13 Years Old)||8th Grade (13/14 Years Old)||9th Grade Freshman Year (14/15 Years Old)||10th Grade Sophomore Year (15-16 Years Old)||11th Grade Junior Year (16-17 Years Old)||12th Grade Senior Year (17-18 Years Old)|
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities