Choate Rosemary Hall
|School Name:||Choate Rosemary Hall|
|Location:||333 Christian Street Wallingford, Connecticut CT 06492 USA|
|Year Group:||Grade 9 - Grade 12|
|No. of Students:||837|
|No. of Boarders:||650|
|Average Class:||12 students|
|Average SAT:||2050 (1920-2110)|
|Director of Admissions:
Choate Rosemary Hall, 333 Christian St., Wallingford, Connecticut, CT 06492, USA
+1 (203) 697 2239
- Choate Rosemary Hall (also known as Choate) is a highly selective, prestigious, private, collegepreparatory, coeducational boarding school located in Wallingford, Connecticut.
- There are about 240 courses in the curriculum, which has requirements in community service and in contemporary global studies. All disciplines have honors courses.
- Choate Rosemary Hall's balanced curriculum offers students a rm grounding in the fundamentals of clear thinking and expression — with emphasis on individual development.
- For the 2011–2012 year there were 1,987 applicants of whom 20 percent were accepted, with a 66 percent acceptance yield.
- Please contact the Admission Offi ce directly by email, by post or visit the School website for latest information.
- All dormitory rooms have Internet2 high-speed access.
- There is Advanced Placement (AP) preparation in 25 areas, and 80 percent of students score a 4 or 5 on the AP.
2012/13 US High School Boarding Fees# (USD$) Per Year
|7th Grade (12/13 Years Old)||8th Grade (13/14 Years Old)||9th Grade Freshman Year (14/15 Years Old)||10th Grade Sophomore Year (15-16 Years Old)||11th Grade Junior Year (16-17 Years Old)||12th Grade Senior Year (17-18 Years Old)|
Remark: #Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of miscellaneous fees, such as uniform, extracurricular activities